Wireless Internet Johannesburg
Stay connected to the things that matter to you the most with our wireless internet access. We understand that your organisation or home needs efficient access to the World Wide Web, and pride ourselves in providing an exceptionally fast wireless services. It’s the alternative to slow ADSL lines that you’ve been waiting for, and can really lower your costs when compared to running diginet lines.
Connect to a world of possibilities
The world is rapidly turning to digital, with wireless internet access being more important than ever. Unlike a cable connection that only work with computers, laptops and printers, you can use your mobile smart devices to connect within the range of coverage. What’s more, you don’t get affected if cables are stolen or damaged, leaving you to run your business or life uninterrupted.
As an organisation you can reach your target market more effectively and relay information to branches via VPN or VoIP, and as a private user you can conveniently shop, game and interact with others online and from the comfort of your home.
Business services provides one of the fastest wireless internet access in Johannesburg, with users enjoying features such as:
- Business Wireless Internet – Business Services Wireless Internet is a high-speed, asynchronous connection which gives clients a 1:10 contended service.
- LTE-Advanced – The latest in LTE technology delivered to you using Rain’s LTE-A network with over 750 towers.
- Home Wireless Internet – Super Wireless Internet is a great internet package for home users that need an affordable connection. This package will cater for general browsing, downloading, email, Skype and more.
- Blended Fibre – Blended Fibre is a revolutionary new service offering Fibre-Fast internet connectivity to homes without the hassle of waiting for fibre to be trenched.
- Fibre to the Home – We make use of various fibre suppliers to ensure that we can provide you with a super fast uncapped FTTH service.
While we have these set packages, we give you the flexibility you need by being able to tailor this service according to your business or home needs. We’re committed to providing a reliable service that won’t disappoint and are members of the Wireless Access Points Association (WAPA) and are bound to its code of conduct.
Connect to the freedom of wireless with Business Services now. Contact us today to find out more.