IT consulting provided by Business Services, involves the process of advising you on how to make the best and most efficient use of information technology systems. The goal of this process is to help your business meet its objectives.
The consulting process can be accomplished in a variety of ways. These include:
- Getting outside advice and recommendations
- Expert IT assistance whenever it’s required
- Making use of our services for special projects
- Getting Business Services to manage all your IT needs
We can consult from the implementation of your IT infrastructure and advise, amongst other things, on:
- What kind of network to utilise
- What types of hardware to make use of
- Types of software you will require in your specific industry
- Internet connectivity required
- Maintenance requirements and delivery
Once your systems are in place we can host your domain, website and email while all your data can be stored on one of servers, situated at a secure location. Having your data stored offsite means that it is secure at all times.
Furthermore, we are able to provide you with all the support required for the day to day running of your business with services such as desktop support, VoIP, IT support and much more. Best of all, we offer scalable solutions.
This means that regardless of the size of your business, we’ll be able to assist you. We do a lot of IT consulting in South Africa, so give us a call today to find out how we can help you.